Effective 14 March 2011
1) Information Collected
When you sign up as a member with anibee, you will be required to provide some personal information (such as but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, country of location, gender, nationality, email address, contact number credit card or other billing information) for administrative purposes. This information will be used to identify or contact you.
When you register as an anibee member, certain information such as your profile image, username, date of birth, and the comments you've posted to the Sites will be available to other anibee users. We strongly recommend that you guard your own anonymity and sensitive information and not use your real name as your username.
While using the Services, our servers automatically record some non-personally identifiable data about you. This information that the browser sends whenever it points to a website or online service (Log Data). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your browser's type, computer's Internet Protocol address, the web page you were visiting before you came to one of the Sites, time and day of visit and information you search for on a Site. When a user plays a video via the anibee Player, we may record that a stream took place.
2) Usage of Cookies
3) Privacy Practices concerning information about Children
anibee does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
4) Editing or Deleting Your Information
All anibee members may edit, amend, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by logging into their account and making the necessary changes from your profile page. Do take note that some information is compulsory though, if you completely delete such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
5) How the Information collected is being used;
Your Personal Information is used mainly for the following purposes
- to administer your anibee account so as to identify you in the event that you redeem a prize in a lucky draw or contest.
- to better understand your interests, needs and likes so as to allow us to bring the best anime entitles and enhance yours experience with our site provide and
- to enable users to enjoy using and navigate www.anibee.tv easily.
- to personalize your experience,
- to provide service announcements, and
- to provide you exciting updates. We may email you updates of the latest happenings from time to time, as well as promotions, offers and surveys that our partners have in store for our members. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can choose to unsubscribe by dropping us an email.
6) Sharing or Disclosure of Information
- anibee Members. When you register as an anibee member, certain information such as your profile image, username, date of birth, and the comments you've posted to the Sites will be available to other anibee users. We strongly recommend that you guard your own anonymity and sensitive information and not use your real name as your username.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform services related to administration of the Services (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Third Parties. We will not sell, lease, distribute, or share your personal identifiable information, such as e-mail address, with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your permission.
- Business Transfers. anibee may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. anibee cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of anibee or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
7) Links to Third Party, Partner and Advertiser Sites
anibee is concerned with safeguarding your information. We have put in place reasonably appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in an effort to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
9) Buzz us